I love these goals Maris Hawkins made for the school year. For this year, here are my goals:
- Save paper – copy everything 2-sided or 2 per sheet.
- Stay ahead on lesson plans – everything is easier when I know what’s coming next.
- Keep up with grading and entering grades – at least 2 per week. Students (and their parents) need to know where they stand!
- Stay positive. It is so easy to slip into a slump.
- Infuse CI into every grammar & vocab unit. I can and will teach the curriculum in a manner consistent with my beliefs (and research!) about how students learn language.
- Get a bulletin board up by the end of the month and change it from time to time.
- Música miércoles – make music a habit!